Pepperjack Barossa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2020
NEW VINTAGE RELEASE PEPPERJACK CABERNET SAUVIGNON FROM SALTRAM ESTATE ESTABLISHED 1859
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE PEPPERJACK BAROSSA CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE TRIPLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- TROPHY WINNING PRODUCER THE GREAT AUSTRALIAN RED CHALLENGE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 94 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- PRODUCED BY SALTRAM ESTATE ESTABLISHED 1859
Deep plum red in colour. Aromas of ripe dark berry fruits, black currants and plums with mint and varietal leafy notes. The palate is rich and flavoursome, full of plush, dark fruits soft chalky tannins and hints of oak. The wine has generous length and balance, while finishing rich and soft.
Pepperjack Barossa Cabernet Sauvignon is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon parcels, sourced from premium vineyards throughout the Barossa. Pepperjack Cabernet Sauvignon offers bright red and blue berry fruit flavours and fine talky tannins. The fruit is fermented for up to 14 days, then aged for 12 months in a mix of French and American oak. Individual parcels of fruit are matured separately to maximise the blend's complexity and finalised through a selection process. The resulting wine is rich and concentrated with distinct varietal leafy notes. The palate is plush with flavours balanced by fine, textural tannins. This wine can be enjoyed now but will also improve with careful cellaring.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 3-5 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 251.05ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;