Penfolds Maxs Pinot Noir 2020
PENFOLDS MAX'S PINOT NOIR IS A TRIBUTE TO THE LEGENDARY CHIEF WINEMAKER MAX SCHUBERT
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- PENFOLDS MAX'S PINOT NOIR IS A TRIBUTE TO FORMER CHIEF WINEMAKER MAX SCHUBERT
- HIGHLY RATED HUON HOOKE THE REAL REVIEW
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY WINE COMPANION
- WINNER OF JAMES HALLIDAY WINERY OF YEAR
- AUSTRALIA'S MOST FAMOUS WINERY PENFOLDS
The gorgeous aromatics flow through to the palate, with fresh dark cherries and raspberries to the fore.Underlying subtle red spice, sumac and paprika compliment rosemary and oregano herbaceous flavours. Quartz like acidity provides vibrancy, framed by fine “al dente” tannins.
Penfolds Max’s Pinot Noir is a tribute to former Chief Winemaker Max Schubert 1948 - 1975, a legend in Penfolds history. Max’s constant pursuit of excellence paved the way for those who followed in his footsteps and allowed the status and heritage of Penfolds to grow.
Max’s Pinot Noir continues our exploration and endeavor with this varietal, drawing inspiration from the legacy of Max Schubert.
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 8.26ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;