Pauletts Polish Hill River Clare Valley Shiraz 2017
93 POINT RATED MIKE BENNIE CLARE VALLEY SHIRAZ FROM FAMILY OWNED PAULETTS WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED MIKE BENNIE WINE BUSINESS MONTHLY
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 94 POINTS JAMES HALLIDAY
- PRODUCED BY EX PENFOLDS WINEMAKER NEIL PAULETT
Aged in American oak barrels for 18 to 20 months, Paulett Polish Hill River Shiraz displays a deep ruby red colour. Lush dark berry aromas fuse with white pepper undertones to offer a perfumed nose. The rich and soft palate is packed with rich varietal flavours, balanced by fine tannins. The finale is elegant and captivating. Made for consumption upon release, this beautiful Shiraz can be stored in the cellar for seven years to enhance its intense fruit flavours.
93 Points - Mike Bennie Wine Business Monthly
“A rich and generous wine imbued with dark cherry, sweet spice, choc-cherry and faint vanilla characters. Nicely balanced and quietly powerful."
Paulett Wines is a family owned and managed winery, located in the picturesque Polish Hill River sub region of Clare Valley, South Australia. The winemaking team headed by Chief Winemaker Neil Paulett crafts an excellent range of full flavoured wines that showcase great finesse and balance. The first vintage of these award winning wines was released in 1983.
Clare Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 228.44ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;