Oxford Landing River Crossing Shiraz 2018
"ONE OF THE STEALS OF THE YEAR" OXFORD LANDING SHIRAZ BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.67 out of 5 stars.
- 90 POINT RATED THE WINE FRONT "ONE OF THE STEALS OF THE YEAR"
- AUSTRALIA'S BEST DEAL ON OXFORD LANDING SHIRAZ
- CANCELLED EXPORT STOCK CLEARANCE
- VINEYARD ESTABLISHED IN 1958
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
Dark purple in colour with red hues. Fresh plum and subtle vanilla oak with hints of violets and floral aromas. The generous silky palate has blueberry and plum fruit, complemented by soft, supple tannins with hints of milk chocolate and warm spices. Bright fruit flavours linger during the long succulent finish.A lightly spiced ragù or massaman vegetable curry would be a great accompaniment.
90 Point Rated
The Wine Front
"One of the steals of the year."
"If you’re looking for an ‘everyday’ red then this is the one to reach for. It’s sweet, plush, plum-shot and soft, as you’d expect, but it has far more volume and impact than you’d expect of a wine at this price level. I tasted it in a long line-up of wines and it jumped out. It’s one of those ‘not rocket science’ wines and should be celebrated as such."
The Oxford Landing Estates vineyards produce grapes perfect for fresh and varietal wines. Supplementary irrigation and canopy management are adapted to suit each individual site, in order to provide a good balance of light and shade in the canopy and maximise fruit quality.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2020, m_8, d_5, h_16
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_6
- loc_en_AU, sid_112916, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 258.95ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT