Olssen of Watervale Clare Valley Shiraz 2017
CLARE VALLEY SHIRAZ UNDER $10 PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- CLARE VALLEY SHIRAZ SOURCED FROM WATERVALE SUB REGION
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- UNBEATABLE PRICING AT UNDER $10 A BOTTLE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNER
Deep purple with crimson red edge. Lifted spicy aromatics, with mulberry and Satsuma plum providing the pure core and hints of mint and black olive giving further complexity. Lifted berry fruit flavours of mulberry and Satsuma plum, this shiraz has a bold, concentrated structure with wonderful depth and balance between natural fruit sweetness and tannin. Notes of black olive, earth and cloves give further complexity to the round warm palate.
The fruit was picked, destemmed and crushed before fermentation in Potter fermenters. The juice was racked and returned once a day for 2 weeks and at sugar dryness the skins were pressed and the wine was then transferred to tank and Malolactic fermentation was induced, once the malo was complete the wine was returned to oak were it aged for 18 months.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 245.61ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;