Olssen Of Watervale Clare Valley Shiraz 2017
93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING CLARE VALLEY SHIRAZ UNDER $10 A BOTTLE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- GOLD MEDAL WINNING CLARE VALLEY SHIRAZ UNDER $10 A BOTTLE
- CLARE VALLEY SHIRAZ SOURCED FROM WATERVALE SUB REGION
- 93 POINT RATED AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCASE
- UNBEATABLE PRICING ON CLARE VALLEY SHIRAZ
Deep purple with crimson red edge. Lifted spicy aromatics, with mulberry and Satsuma plum providing the pure core and hints of mint and black olive giving further complexity. Lifted berry fruit flavours of mulberry and Satsuma plum, this shiraz has a bold, concentrated structure with wonderful depth and balance between natural fruit sweetness and tannin. Notes of black olive, earth and cloves give further complexity to the round warm palate.
93 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
"Lovely oak nose with a dash of spice. Long, lingering palate that's soft and full of freshness."
The fruit was picked, destemmed and crushed before fermentation in Potter fermenters. The juice was racked and returned once a day for 2 weeks and at sugar dryness the skins were pressed and the wine was then transferred to tank and Malolactic fermentation was induced, once the malo was complete the wine was returned to oak were it aged for 18 months.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.7ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;