Old Mundulla Vineyard Limestone Coast Shiraz 2018 Dozen
OUR BEST SELLING LIMESTONE COAST SHIRAZ A DOZEN SOURCED FROM A SINGLE ESTATE VINEYARD
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW RELEASE OF OUR BEST SELLING LIMESTONE COAST SHIRAZ
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- 2016 VINTAGE OUTPOINTED WOLF BLASS PLATINUM VALUED AT $200 BTL 96 HALLIDAY PTS
- SOURCED FROM A SINGLE ESTATE VINEYARD
- PRODUCER OF GOLD MEDAL & 95 POINT RATED LIMESTONE SHIRAZ
Deep crimson in colour. notes of black cherry and plum on the nose. A juicy medium bodied palate with rich flavours of ripe berries, cherries, plus a hint of savoury oak. Refined tannins providing a lingering finish.
Carefully selected grapes from the Limestone Coast, gently pressed and slowly fermented, aged with American oak for 7 months to allow the fruit aromas to develop and tannins to naturally soften
Limestone Coast, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now and cellar for mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.36ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;