Normans Regional Series Grampians Shiraz 2021 Dozen
TROPHY WINNER THE GREAT AUSTRALIAN SHIRAZ CHALLENGE RATED 96 POINT RATED NAMED BEST VICTORIAN SHIRAZ OF SHOW
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.24 out of 5 stars.
- TROPHY BEST VICTORIAN SHIRAZ AT THE GREAT AUSTRALIAN SHIRAZ CHALLENGE
- 96 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL GREAT SHIRAZ CHALLENGE
- 94 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNER WINE SHOWCASE
- 92 POINT RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- 76% OFF SAVE OVER $320 A DOZEN
- OUTPOINTED ICONIC PENFOLDS ST HENRI & EILEEN HARDYS SHIRAZ
The 2021 Grampians Shiraz a complex wine with aromas of blackberry and dark chocolate. The palate is full bodied with intense blackberry, plum, pepper and spice. Wonderful balance between fruit, oak, tannins and acid.
96 Point Rated - Great Shiraz Challenge 2022
Outpointed The Following Big Names At Great Shiraz Challenge;
Penfolds St Henri Shiraz 2019 - $135, Eileen Hardy Shiraz 2018 - $120, Peter Lehmann Stonewell Shiraz 2017 - $100
94 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
"Charming creamy, coffee oak nose. Lovely dark mulberry fruit characters dominating the entire length of the flavoursome palate."
92 Point Rated - Sam Kim Wine Orbit
"Youthfully bright and beautifully fragrant with dark plum, tar, floral and toasted spice notes, it's succulent and plump in the mouth delivering fleshy texture and fine polished tannins. Upfront and delectably appealing. At its best: now to 2031. $35.00. www.normanswines.com. May 2022."
Great Shiraz Challenge - Best Victorian Shiraz 2022
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine 2022
Great Shiraz Challenge 2022
Established in 1853, Normans Wines is one of Australia's founding wine makers. The Regional Series wines showcase varietal wines from renowned Australian wine making regions.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar up to 5 years|
- y_2023, m_12, d_2, h_8
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.37
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_21
- loc_en_AU, sid_115748, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 208.25ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT