Normans Old Vine Barossa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
92 POINT RATED OLD VINE CABERNET SAUVIGNON FROM NORMANS WINES ESTABLISHED 1853
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 92 POINT RATED AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE RECEIVED 93 POINT RATING & GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S MOST AWARDED WINEMAKERS EST 1853
Vibrant crimson red. Strong mulberry and cherry fruit with under lying French oak which adds complexity to the bouquet. Full and vibrant fruit flavours of dark red berry and plum fill the mid palate. Soft tannins go well with the elegant under lying taste of French oak to make this a very easy drinking Cabernet Sauvignon destined to age well.
92 Point Rated
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
This wine will be drinking beautifully upon release although as expected from a Norman’s premium red, will develop well in the bottle with careful cellaring over the next 7+ years.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 249.54ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;