Normans Holbrooks Road Merlot 2019
92 POINT RATED SOUTH AUSTRALIAN MERLOT FROM WINERY ESTABLISHED IN 1853
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.16 out of 5 stars.
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE,EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
- 92 POINT RATED AWARD WINNER WINE SHOWCASE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE INTERNATIONAL GOLD MEDAL WINNER CWSA
- PRODUCED BY NORMANS WINES ESTABLISHED 1853
Vibrant crimson and magenta hue. Freshly cut plum and blackberry aromas, with hints of brooding dark chocolate and mint. Beautifully soft, fruit driven which is round and succulent. There is sweet plum and blackberry fruit with a full, rich texture and velvet like tannins with a hint of exotic spices.
92 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Wine Showcase 2021
The fruit was picked in the cool of night then fermented on skins in static potters and rotary fermenters for a period of seven days to retain as much of the luscious natural fruit flavour as possible. Warm temperatures at the early stages of fermentation along with three days of post ferment maceration helped develop soft fleshy fruit and tannins while helping build structure. Following the pressing process, clarification and final blending the fruit was matured with select parcels having oak maturation. Great to drink now, but will mature and develop complexity over the short to medium term.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or will develop over short to mid term|
- y_2021, m_5, d_16, h_18
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.15
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_18
- loc_en_AU, sid_112495, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 270.9ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT