Normans Holbrooks Road Grenache 2021
92 POINT RATED GRENACHE PRODUCED BY ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S OLDEST WINERIES ESTABLISHED 1853
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.88 out of 5 stars.
- 92 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- PRODUCED BY ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S OLDEST WINERIES ESTABLISHED 1853
- ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S BEST VALUE GRENACHE
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
Medium bodied wine which is fruit driven on the nose with raspberry and dark plum notes. The palate reflects the nose with ripe raspberry, plum and some floral notes. Hints of white pepper and spicy cloves provide an earthy finish to this moorish wine.
92 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
In 1853 when Jesse Norman purchased seven hectares of land on which he planted vines. A winery was later established at Holbrooks Road as his winemaking business expanded. This win pays tribute to Jesse's foresight and belief in Australia's wine industry.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2023, m_1, d_30, h_21
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_8
- loc_en_AU, sid_115679, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 234.37ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT