Normans Holbrooks Road Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
91 POINT RATED CABERNET SAUVIGNON FROM TROPHY WINNING NORMANS WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.33 out of 5 stars.
- 91 POINT RATED AWARD WINNING CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
- TROPHY WINNING PRODUCER ESTABLISHED IN 1853
- VALUE FOR MONEY SOUTH AUSTRALIAN CABERNET SAUVIGNON
Deep red purple colour. Lush and complex aromas of red berry work well with subtle notes of savoury pepper and oak. Rich opulent mouth filling palate carries flavours of red berries and some hints of varietal flavours of capsicum. Quite savoury with clean tannins and soft oak only just noticeable but providing further length to this fruit driven style of Cabernet Sauvignon.
91 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
The fruit was picked in the cool of night then fermented on skins in static potters and rotary fermenters for a period of seven days to retain as much of the luscious natural fruit flavour as possible. Warm temperatures at the early stages of fermentation along with three days of post ferment maceration helped develop soft fleshy fruit and tannins while helping build structure. Following the pressing process, clarification and final blending the fruit was matured with select parcels having contact with mature French oak.
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or Cellar mid term|
- y_2021, m_1, d_16, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_9
- loc_en_AU, sid_110779, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 258.97ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT