Normans Bin C183 Limestone Coast Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING LIMESTONE COAST CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.2 out of 5 stars.
- GOLD MEDAL WINNING LIMESTONE CAB SAUV
- 93 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- EQUATES TO $6.99 A BOTTLE
Deep dense crimson red. Lifted aromatics with ripe varietal blackcurrant and mulberry fruits blended skillfully with cedary oak. Medium bodied palate offering up dark plum and blackberry with typical minty character which are so true to region. The tannins are smooth and dusty while some dried earth and leather character shows upon allowing the wine to open up.
93 Point Rated
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
"Spicy minty, plum aromas to the nose and nicely weighted palate showing vibrant depth of flavours."
Fruit was sourced from premium vineyards in the Limestone Coast region in South Australia. The fruit was picked in the cool of night at optimum ripeness then fermented on skins in static potters and rotary fermenters for a period of seven days to retain as much of the luscious natural fruit acidity and flavour that Limestone Coast wines are famous for. Following fermentation, pressing, clarification and final blending the fruit was matured with select parcels having contact with matured oak before final blending of the best parcels into bins prior to bottling.
Limestone Coast, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- y_2020, m_8, d_5, h_16
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_5
- loc_en_AU, sid_111770, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 247.96ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT