Niche Merlot 2020
91 POINT RATED AWARD WINNER WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE SOUTH AUSTRALIAN MERLOT
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- 91 POINT RATED AWARD WINNER WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- SOUTH AUSTRALIAN MERLOT BUY A CASE GET ONE FREE
- TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER OF SOUTH AUSTRALIAN WINE OF YEAR
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO $6.49 PER BOTTLE
Vibrant crimson with red hue. Aromas of freshly crush black fruit, chocolate and a mild touch of oak and spice. The palate is round and generous. A succulent mid palate shows lovely plum and some cherry flavours with chocolate creating a rounder finish whilst being perfectly interwoven between natural fruit acid and tannin. Some spice ensures a fresh and lively finish.
91 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine 2021
"Dark and spicy on the nose. Lovely spicy, fruity flavours in the mouth, with nice drying tannins."
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine 2021
The fruit was sourced from premium vineyards located in South Australia. We picked in the cool of night when the fruit had reached its optimum ripeness then fermented on skins in static potters and rotary fermenters for a period of seven days to retain as much of the luscious natural fruit flavour as possible. Warm temperatures at the early stages of fermentation along with ta short period of post ferment maceration helped develop soft fleshy fruit and tannins while helping build structure. Following the pressing process, clarification and final blending the fruit was matured with select parcels having contact with old French oak.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or over the next few years|
- y_2021, m_12, d_4, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_114928, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 239.8ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT