Mud House Sub Region Series The Narrows Pinot Noir 2019
SMALL BATCH LIMITED RELEASE MARLBOROUGH PINOT NOIR FROM MUD HOUSE WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- MARLBOROUGH PINOT NOIR FROM WAIRAU VALLEY SUB REGION
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL WINNER ROYAL EASTER SHOW WINE AWARDS
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE HIGHLY RATED RAYMOND CHAN
- LIMITED RELEASE SMALL BATCH COOL CLIMATE PINOT NOIR
Dark ruby red. A bouquet of cherry and dark berry is complemented by subtle oak spice. Juicy acidity and ripe tannins lead to a succulent, lingering finish.
The settled weather in Marlborough made for ideal flowering and growing conditions, while the warm summer ripened fruit beautifully. These excellent conditions continued throughout harvest and at the time of picking, the fruit was in optimal condition - ripe, healthy and heaving with berry flavours. This Pinot Noir was harvested in early March.
Marlborough, New Zealand
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar long term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 239.35ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;