Mud House Single Vineyard Claim 431 Central Otago Pinot Noir 2021
PREVIOUS VINTAGE 95 POINT RATED SAM KIM SINGLE VINEYARD CENTRAL OTAGO PINOT NOIR
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 95 POINT RATED SAM KIM
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- SINGLE VINEYARD CENTRAL OTAGO PINOT NOIR
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 5 STAR RATED RAYMOND CHAN
Deep ruby red. Aromas of ripe red and dark berry mingle with cherry aromas, supported by subtle spicy oak. Juicy cherries lead into a smooth palate, delivering a long finish with fine tannins and balanced acidity.
Mud House Estate’s Central Otago vineyard delivers Pinot Noir wrapped in beautiful flavours and dark fruit aromas, nurtured by the region’s mineral rich and free draining sandy loam soils, cold winters and hot dry summers. The area only enjoys 450 mm of rainfall annually and it can experience summer days as hot as 35°C, but the cooler nights are the saving grace that help preserve the vitality and acidity of the vineyard’s Pinot Noir grapes.
Central Otago, New Zealand
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Cellaring:||Ready to drink now. Cellar up to eight years.|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 8.04ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;