Mount Langi Ghiran Hollows Grampians Shiraz 2017
ICONIC MOUNT LANGI GHIRAN GRAMPIANS SHIRAZ PREVIOUS VINTAGE 95 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- ICONIC MOUNT LANGI GHIRAN GRAMPIANS SHIRAZ
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE RATED 95 POINTS JAMES HALLIDAY
- ONE DOZEN PER CUSTOMER LIMIT SAVE $180 A DOZEN
Crimson with deep purple hues. Perfumed, black cherries, savoury tones and abundant spice.Delicious and juicy, jam-packed with red/black fruits, gentle oak and brown spice. Tightly wound acidity gives tension and energy to this wine, balanced with generous fruit weight and chewy, fine tannins. Approachable with great length and persistence. Drink now until 2024.
"A maker of outstanding cool climate peppery Shiraz, crammed with flavour and vinosity, and very good Cabernet Sauvignon. The Shiraz has long pointed the way for cool climate examples of the variety."
The Hollows Vineyard located on the Northern slope of the Mount Langi Ghiran forms the core component of this wine. The Hollows vineyard was established after Trevor Mast had completed an exhaustive search for land to expand the estate’s vineyard area. The site was chosen for its protection from the cold south westerlies and its variety of aspects and high-quality soils – very similar, in fact, to the estate’s original plantings. The 2016 Hollows Shiraz is an approachable and generous wine, displaying fragrant perfumes, complex spice and a luscious core of red and black fruits that beautifully showcases the Grampians region.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar up to 25 years|
- y_2020, m_10, d_28, h_16
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_113268, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 212.93ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT