Mount Langi Ghiran Cliff Edge Shiraz 2019 6pack
95 POINT RATED JENI PORT HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION MOUNT LANGI CLIFF EDGE SHIRAZ
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- 95 POINT RATED JENI PORT HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINTS & TOP 100 REDS OF YEAR RAY JORDAN
- COOL CLIMATE GRAMPIANS SHIRAZ FROM ICONIC MOUNT LANGI GHIRAN
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
Black and blue fruits accompanied by chocolate, cardamom and cloves. Well integrated oak profile adds vanilla and spice. Length is carried by a well-balanced acid profile.
95 Point Rated - Jeni Port Halliday Wine Companion
Picked by both hand and machine. Whole berries were fermented in large open-top concrete fermenters with natural yeasts. Mlf and 14 months' maturation in French barriques (35% new). A range of clones lend character to the delicious complexity in this wine. You have to wonder about their powerful role. Deep, dense purple. A beautifully elegant expression of concentrated spice, pepper and black-hearted shiraz. Revels in lifted aromatics of violet and woodsy spice, anise and chocolate, with a surge of fine tannins and vanillan oak through to the finish.
A combination of small open and large, open-top concrete fermenters. 100% Whole berry. A mixture of plunging and pump-overs were used during fermentation. An average of two weeks on skins. Natural yeasts were used and once ferment was complete, the wines were pressed to tank to settle overnight and then transferred to barrels to complete MLF. 14-month barrel maturation in French barriques, 35% new.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar up to 2032|
- y_2023, m_3, d_22, h_23
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_115472, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 235.52ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Link Your Account
Do you already have a Get Wines Direct account?
If yes, please enter your login information below.