Mount Langi Ghiran Cliff Edge Shiraz 2018
96 POINTS JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION 93 POINTS RAY JORDAN MOUNT LANGI CLIFF EDGE SHIRAZ
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 96 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- 93 POINTS & TOP 100 REDS OF YEAR RAY JORDAN
- COOL CLIMATE GRAMPIANS SHIRAZ FROM ICONIC MOUNT LANGI GHIRAN
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
Vivid, plum red with purple hue. Aromas of red and blue fruits, aniseed and mixed spice. Black cherry, blackberry and hints of raspberry. Fine savoury tannins drag the flavours long, finishing with lingering mixed spice and a beautifully balanced texture.
96 Point Rated & Special Value Buy - James Halliday Wine Companion
"50% hand-picked, 50% machine-harvested (traditional), part whole berry, part crushed, 2 weeks on skins with cultured yeast, 14 months in French barriques (30% new). The Grampians at its most seductive. Medium-bodied, with supple dark fruits, licorice, spice and soft tannins."
93 Point Rated & Top 100 Red Wines - Ray Jordan The West Australia
"Another cracking shiraz from this excellent Grampians producer. Medium-weight fruit with a spicy plumminess supported by a thread of chalky fine tannins. Has remarkable focus and direction through the palate."
The 2018 Cliff Edge Shiraz is sourced from a selection of blocks across the historic Mount Langi Ghiran vineyard situated in the Grampians region of Victoria. The combination of Langi’s cool climates, old vines and granite sands produce Shiraz with great intensity, purity and finesse.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for the next 5-6 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 249.3ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;