Massena Colour Palette Langhorne Creek Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
91 POINT RATED NICK BUTLER THE REAL REVIEW FROM 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 91 POINT RATED NICK BUTLER THE REAL REVIEW
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- LANGHORNE CREEK CAB SAUV FROM CULT PRODUCER
- RATED IN ROBERT PARKER'S BEST VALUE PRODUCERS OF AUSTRALIA
- AUSTRALIA'S BEST DEAL ON MASSENA WINES
Deep and dark with rich red cherry hues. Subtle forest floor earthiness with blackcurrant, star anise and clove and lifted tobacco and wood spice notes. The palate abounds with red spectrum fruits and Moroccan spices combined with lengthy and subtle tannins.
91 Points - Nick Butler The Real Review
"Intensely vibrant purple. Blackberries and dark soy characters lead the nose. Black olives also in the mix. It's a juicy, nouveau, expression of the variety - uncluttered by oak and incredibly approachable in its infancy. Well-made and excellent value"
5 Red Star Rated Winery
James Halliday Wine Companion
The colour palette wine label is inspired by modern art, with a full range of colors and lines that outline the grapes and vines. The bold modern art style also represents Australia as a new world of the wine. Wines under this label represent the best varieties and styles across Australia’s eclectic wine producing areas. A cool ferment on skins for eight days followed by six months on French oak.
Langhorne Creek, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 245.1ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;