Lindsay Park Barossa Valley Shiraz 2021 Dozen
95 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING BAROSSA VALLEY SHIRAZ AT 50% OFF LIMITED STOCK
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- 95 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE
- SAVE $240 A DOZEN ON SINGLE VINEYARD BAROSSA SHIRAZ
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE INTERNATIONAL GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- TROPHY WINNING WINERY & WINEMAKER
Purple with a red hue. Luscious fruit initially with blackberry and plum prominent along with a touch of spice. Plush and opulent with bright berry fruit flavours of blackberry and plum whilst so younger fruit characters of blueberry shine through on the mid palate. Toasty oak with spice and fine tannins provide length.
95 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
The fruit for this wine was picked over 10 days from a single vineyard in the Barossa Valley ensuring a range of fruit characters despite being from a single location. We then crushed, de-stemmed and left on skins in open top fermenters for 7 days. A slow ferment then occurred at cool temperatures, the wine was pumped over to ensure fruit intensity. Once fermentation was completed the wine was pressed into old French and American barrels. The wine spent 12 months maturing in oak then under went final barrel selection prior to bottling with minimal filtration.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or over next 5 years|
- y_2023, m_3, d_23, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_116363, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 10.26ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Link Your Account
Do you already have a Get Wines Direct account?
If yes, please enter your login information below.