Lindemans St George Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
95 POINTS HALLIDAY & 95 POINTS GOLD MEDAL INTERNATIONAL WINE CHALLENGE LONDON
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 95 POINT JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- 95 POINT RATED AT INTERNATIONAL WINE CHALLENGE
- GOLD MEDAL INTERNATIONAL WINE CHALLENGE LONDON
- INTERNATIONAL MULTI AWARD WINNER
A classic Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon, St George is sourced exclusively from the 45-year-old vines of the St George Vineyard. An elegant yet powerful wine with a long finish. Features fresh plush dark berry fruits and earthy complexity balanced by elegant acidity.
95 Points James Halliday Wine Companion
This is a wine of high quality that should be put forward as a great example of the synergy between place and variety.
95 Points International Wine Challenge 2018
International Wine Challenge 2018
Royal Melbourne Wine Awards 2018
International Wine & Spirit Competition 2017
Royal Sydney Wine Show 2018
Coonawarra, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.92ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;