Limb Single Vineyard Barossa Valley Shiraz 2021
93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING SINGLE VINEYARD BAROSSA VALLEY SHIRAZ
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.38 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED & GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- SINGLE VINEYARD BAROSSA VALLEY SHIRAZ
- PRODUCED BY LEGENDARY WINEMAKER IVAN LIMB
- WINEMAKER OF ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S BEST EVER REDS 5 TROPHIES, 26 GOLDS, 20 SILVER & 18 BRONZE
Intense deep ruby red with purple hues. Plum, blackberry, licorice with soft voluptuous oak and chocolate all playing supporting roles. This wine illustrates exactly how I have been handcrafting premium red wine for my entire life, in the vineyard. The terror and microclimate of specific blocks produce something different year with the obvious characters of this vintage being plum, anise, and chocolate. The extended time in barrel and use of different aged oak mainly older allowed this flavour to infiltrate the wine without overpowering it and to run seamlessly into the natural tannin structure of the wine.
93 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
"Aromas range from spicy to mocha-like. Robust, well-structured palate with great persistence of flavour balanced with firm drying tannins."
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or over next 5-10 years|
- y_2023, m_9, d_24, h_3
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.35
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_8
- loc_en_AU, sid_116737, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 206.62ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT