La Bise Le Petite Frais Adelaide Hills Rose 2022
LIMITED RELEASE PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL WINNING & MULTI 93 POINT RATED ROSE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- Previous Vintage 93 Points James Halliday Wine Companion
- Dry Style Rose From Adelaide Hills
- Previous Vintage Gold Medal & 93 Point Rated Wine Showcase Magazine
- Produced By One Of Australia'S Best Winemakers & Wine Show Judge
Adelaide Hills, South Australia
|Drink now or cellar short term
The colder this wine is drunk the better to see the strawberry and raspberry fruits. The palate has a lot of texture and richness without the sugar so it’s a healthier and fresher version of many Rose's. Sangiovese, Tempranillo and Pinot Gris grapes are used to achieve this blend and flavour. So grab a glass, lie back and think of summer in the South of France.
La Petite Frais is the name we give to our Rose meaning "the small fresh one". Vibrant and fresh this wine is with all the character you want in a Rose. Grenache grapes grown in the Adelaide Hills. The grapes are hand picked and given 24 hours resting time when the juice can absorb flavour and colour from the skins. After which we use the French style of Rose wine making to make a Rose to enjoy. Grab a glass, lie back and think of the south of France.
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 420.19ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;