Kopparossa Coonawarra Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2019 Dozen
MULTIPLE 95 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING COONAWARRA CABERNET SAUVIGNON AT 80% OFF
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- 95 POINT RATED & GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- 96 POINT RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- ULTRA PREMIUM KOPPAROSSA RESERVE CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- DON'T PAY $90 A BOTTLE SAVE $840 A DOZEN OR 80% OFF
A richly flavoured red showing intense berry flavours with a hint of chocolate and mint on the after palate. The soft oak tannins and mouth filling flavours combine to produce a complex wine with great length. Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon Bottle ages extremely well. It’s ability to age and still retain varietal fruit characters as well as develop attractive new aromas and flavours is legendary. This wine demonstrates that capability perfectly.
95 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
"Good deal of bramble fruits on nose, with a nice minty edge. Palate is full of dense berry fruit that has nice firm spice and finish."
95 Point Rated - Sam Kim Wine Orbit
"Complex and engaging, the wine shows cassis, bouquet garni, fine leather and cedar characters on the nose. The palate is equally satisfying with excellent weight and fine texture, wonderfully framed by layers of chalky tannins. Bold and structured with beautiful harmony and persistency. At its best: now to 2036. $90.00."
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Coonawarra, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar long term|
- y_2023, m_12, d_6, h_6
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.37
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_117234, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 243.93ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT