Kopparossa Coonawarra Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2008 1.5L Magnum
90 POINT HALLIDAY RATED SAVE $1920 A DOZEN JIMMY WATSON TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 90 POINTS JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- AWARD WINNER LIMESTONE COAST WINE SHOW
- JIMMY WATSON TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- EXTREMELY LIMITED 1.5 LITRE MAGNUM BOTTLES
- RESERVE MUSEUM RELEASE CLEARANCE SAVE $1920 A DOZEN
A richly flavoured red showing intense berry flavours with a hint of chocolate and mint on the after palate. The soft oak tannins and mouth filling flavours combine to produce a complex wine with great length.
90 Points James Halliday Wine Companion
"An individual barrel selection that, given the look of the cork, has not been long in bottle. It has the cassis and fruitcake characters of the '08 vintage, but has not spent an inordinate amount of time in barrel, so one assumes it has been held in any oxygen-free stainless steel tank for some time prior to being bottled. There seems to be some American oak in the mix and this, taken in conjunction with the vintage flavours"
Highly Rated Winestate Magazine
"Still has some fresh blackberry-like varietal fruit characters with well handled cedary oak and persistent drying tannins. Drinking well."
Limestone Coast Wine Show Class 2012
Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon Bottle ages extremely well. It’s ability to age and still retain varietal fruit characters as well as develop attractive new aromas and flavours is legendary. This wine demonstrates that capability perfectly.
Coonawarra, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.36ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;