Katnook Founders Block Coonawarra Shiraz 2019
NEW RELEASE COONAWARRA SHIRAZ FROM ICONIC KATNOOK WINES ESTABLISHED IN COONAWARRA IN 1867
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- COONAWARRA SHIRAZ FROM ICONIC WINEMAKER KATNOOK WINES
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- KATNOOK WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1867 BY JOHN RIDDOCH
- MULTIPLE WINNER OF THE JIMMY WATSON TROPHY
- VEGAN FRIENDLY COONAWARRA SHIRAZ RELEASE
This deep plum with purple hues wine has concentrated notes of dark berries with hints of spice and subtle vanillin oak characters. The palate showcases vibrant raspberry and black plum flavours with a touch of chocolate and peppery spice which are accompanied by soft and lingering tannins. Enjoy this wine with BBQ ribs, wagyu burger or roast vegetable lasagne.
John Riddoch migrated from Scotland to Coonawarra and established Katnook in 1896 after recognising the enormous potential of the maritime climate and unique Terra Rossa soils. Katnook Founder’s Block is a range named to pay homage to Riddoch. The range has been designed for everyday enjoyment inviting wine consumers to explore the pleasures of Coonawarra wine. The wines are grounded in the past and focused on the present. They are honest, fruit driven, harmonious and reflect pure Coonawarra character.
Coonawarra, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar up to 5 years|
- y_2023, m_12, d_5, h_8
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.37
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_115387, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 241.56ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT