Kakaba Reserve McLaren Vale Shiraz 2017
MCLAREN VALE SHIRAZ SOURCED FROM TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER PREVIOUS VINTAGE 95 POINTS JAMES HALLIDAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 2 out of 5 stars.
- PRODUCED BY TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- SINGLE VINEYARD MCLAREN VALE SHIRAZ
- HALF PRICE SAVE OVER $288 A DOZEN
- PREVIOUS VINTAGES RATED 95 POINTS JAMES HALLIDAY
The wine has an intense nose with blackcurrant, dark plums and blackberries, entwined with a subtle oak backbone and a hint of wild fennel. The palate is full-bodied showing integrated, textured, velvety tannins; balanced by lively acidity and a hint of dark chocolate on the finish.
McLaren Vale is renowned for producing great Shiraz and this is a well crafted and an elegant example of the style. The fruit is from a single, low-yielding vineyard that produces grapes with rich full flavours. This has resulted in a wine with great intensity of fruit and fabulous complexity.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- y_2021, m_4, d_13, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_113712, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 251.3ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT