Jack In A Box Bendigo Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 2 out of 5 stars.
- 92 POINT RATED AWARD WINNING JACK IN A BOX
- AUSTRALIA'S BEST PRICED BENDIGO CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- SINGLE VINEYARD VICTORIAN CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- PRODUCED BY TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
Deep dark centre with ruby red edge. Lifted bouquet of dark fruits and berries along with cassis and aniseed. Rich red showing varietal and regional characteristics. Opulent mid palate again a fruit driven style with some flavours of black currant, plum, cassis and spice all featuring.
92 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Bendigo has a Mediterranean climate with warm, dry summers and mild, wet winters with some variation in meso-climatic conditions due to elevation, slope and aspect. Our vineyards have a brownish loamy sand to clay loam soils over a stony clay base, with significant patches of gold-bearing quartz gravel sub-soils. Overall, the soils are acidic and fairly low in nutrients the tendency to low yields is undoubtedly the reason why the region provides red wines of such depth and strength. The fruit was destemmed and crushed prior to fermentation. A slow fermentation on skins over the next 12 days days occurred with pump overs and plunging kept to a minimum to maintain the quality and purity of the fruit.
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for the next three years|
- y_2021, m_4, d_13, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_113750, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 207.94ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT