Innocent Bystander Pinot Noir 2021
COOL CLIMATE YARRA VALLEY PINOT NOIR FROM INNOCENT BYSTANDER WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- YARRA VALLEY PINOT NOIR
- PRODUCED BY INNOCENT BYSTANDER WINES
- INNOCENT BYSTANDER PINOT NOIR HAS RATED 95 POINTS JAMES HALLIDAY
- NEW VITNAGE RELEASE COOL CLIMATE PINOT NOIR
Blueberry, boysenberry, cherry and earthy dried spices. Plush red cherry, hints of cola and spice and soft, silky tannins. Mushroom pizza, Jamon Serano, Pasta with duck ragu, Your best wine glass and the crackle of vinyl.
An excellent vintage for Pinot Noir in both the upper and lower Yarra Valley. The 2021 vintage saw a lot of rain leading up to harvest. The sun broke out in February keeping things dry and the temperatures stayed mild leading to high fruit flavour and excellent acidity in this beautiful red wine.
100% Yarra Valley fruit, 100% hand-picked
Harvested Feb-March 2021
10% whole bunch fermented
Hand plunged and air maceration for colour extraction
Combination of yeasts including indigenous fermentation
30% matured in French oak for 6 months, 10% of which was new
2-4 days of cold soaking at 10C preferment
Drink now or cellar for up to 5 years
Yarra Valley, Victoria
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 217.54ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;