Hardys Tintara Geology McLaren Vale Shiraz 2020
NEW VINTAGE HARDYS TINTARA MCLAREN VALE SHIRAZ FROM 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE HARDYS TINTARA MCLAREN VALE SHIRAZ
- PRODUCED BY HARDYS WINES ESTABLISHED 1853
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 95 POINT RATED AND SPECIAL VALUE BUY JAMES HALLIDAY
The Hardys Tintara Geology Shiraz displays the renowned McLaren Vale characters of lifted black cherry and plumb with hints of chocolate, combines with spicy oak notes and a generous mouthfeel. Aromas of blackberries, plum, black cherries and dark chocolate supported by hints of liquorice and vanillin.A reflection of the bouquet showing fresh dark berry fruit flavours intermingled with enticing characters of dark chocolate, liquorice and spice. Soft and subtle tannins provide length and structure to this balanced and generous wine.
The McLaren Vale region is famous for being one of the most geologically diverse wine regions in the world. It is from these ancient soils that Hardys source the grapes that are then used to produce our unique wines. Displaying complexity concentration and character, the new Hardys Tintara Geology range draws on these soils to craft a wine befitting such a unique region.
Mclaren Vale, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 3-5 years|
- y_2023, m_2, d_8, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_115424, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 231.18ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT