Grant Burge Cameron Vale Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNING CAMERON VALE BAROSSA VALLEY CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNER INTERNATIONAL WINE & SPIRIT COMPETITION
- AWARD WINNER ROYAL ADELAIDE WINE SHOW
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 95 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- PRODUCED BY LEGENDARY BAROSSA VALLEY WINEMAKER GRANT BURGE WINES
Deep red colour with purple hues. The palate displays dark chocolate texture and flavour, complemented by strong blackcurrant pastel flavours. This excellent combination of chocolate and cassis varietal aromas is a classic example of Barossa Cabernet.
International Wine & Spirit Competition London 2020
Royal Adelaide Wine Show 2020
After crushing and de-stemming, the fruit was fermented on skins to extract the colour and flavour. The process has allowed maximum flavour and tannin extraction, and added structure and texture to this wine. Post fermentation, parcels of the wine were transferred to a combination of new and old French oak for 21 months before being bottled.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 230.69ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;