Grant Burge Batch 26 Merlot 2019 Dozen
5 RED STAR RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINERY GRANT BURGE SOUTH AUSTRALIAN MERLOT
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- 5 RED STAR RATED BAROSSA VALLEY WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- PRODUCED BY ICONIC GRANT BURGE WINES
- SOUTH AUSTRALIAN MERLOT AT AN UNBEATABLE PRICE
- GRANGE BURGE MERLOT AT JUST $6.66 A BOTTLE
Deep violet with ruby hues. A bouquet of plum and dark cherry with aromas of mint and herbs. A soft medium-full bodied red wine with juicy fruit of plum and blackberry accompanied by mint, black pepper and aniseed spice. This wine has a fine acid fruit balance and a silky tannin structure with a lingering finish.
The 2019 vintage had a climate well suited for growing vines, with warm summer days and plenty of sunshine allows ripe fruit flavours and sugars to develop. The 2019 vintage was warm and dry which resulted in generous varietal characters. This wine has been fermented and aged in stainless steel vats to ensure freshness before bottling. This is a classic Merlot, renown for producing soft and fruity wines that continue to deliver on consistency and quality.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for two years|
- y_2021, m_1, d_19, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_10
- loc_en_AU, sid_113558, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 272.23ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT