Grant Burge Batch 29 Cabernet Sauvignon 2019 Dozen
AUSTRALIA'S BEST PRICED CABERNET SAUVIGNON FROM LEGENDARY GRANT BURGE WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- PRODUCED BY LEGENDARY BAROSSA PRODUCER GRANT BURGE WINES
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- UNBEATABLE VALUE FOR MONEY SOUTH AUSTRALIAN CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- AUSTRALIA'S BEST PRICE ON GRANT BURGE JUST $6.66 A BOTTLE
Crimson with red hues. Fruits of the forest with hints of sage and Vanilla oak This wine is a soft full bodied red wine with fruits of the forest berry flavours, vanilla oak, hints of sage and clove spice. This wine has a firm tannin structure, ripe fruit sweetness and finishes with dark berry, choc mint freshness.
The 2019 vintage had a climate well suited for growing vines, with warmsummer days and plenty of sunshine allows ripe fruit flavours and sugarsto develop. The 2019 vintage was warm and dry which resulted in generous varietal characters.
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for two years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.27ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;