Grant Burge Balthasar Eden Valley Shiraz 2017
GRANT BURGE BALTHASAR EDEN VALLEY SHIRAZ PREVIOUS VINTAGE 96 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGES 96 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- PRODUCED BY BAROSSA LEGEND GRANT BURGE WINES
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- SOURCED FROM EDEN VALLEY REGION OF BAROSSA
Deep, yet bright, purple in colour with a deep, dark red hue. On the nose, raspberry and blackberry fruit is surrounded by aromatic dark spices and black pepper. Complemented by oak derived spice with a hint of vanilla. The palate shows bright raspberry and fresh black fruits, with milk chocolate, dark spice, vanilla, luscious fruit cake and long, lingering velvety tannins. A wine that displays a fine balance between elegance and power.
The Balthasar Shiraz, one of Grant Burge’s Wines of Distinction, is sourced from the Eden Valley region of the Barossa, showcasing elegance and varietal definition from this cooler part of the district.
Eden Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar long term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 222.87ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;