Goundrey Homestead Western Australia Shiraz 2020 Dozen
NEW VINTAGE WESTERN AUSTRALIAN SHIRAZ PRODUCED BY LEGENDARY GOUNDREY WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE WEST AUSTRALIAN SHIRAZ
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE HIGHLY RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- GOUNDREY WINES WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1976
- ONE OF WA'S BEST VALUE FOR MONEY SHIRAZ
Deep red hue with purple haze. The perfumed bouquet exudes mulberry and dark plum with spicy notes of anise and white pepper in the backdrop. These fragrances are reflected on the plush and juicy palate offering cherry and plum flavours. Lush tannins and balanced acidity combined with coffee mocha nuances are followed by an elegant and lengthy finale.
Founded in the early 1970s, Goundrey is a reputed brand offering wines under 3 unique ranges, namely, the Homestead, Reserve and ‘G ’ ranges. The first wine was produced in 1976. The winemaking team employs modern techniques along with clean winemaking practices to create an outstanding wine portfolio. Their in-house vineyard is located in Mount Barker, WA.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 230.34ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Link Your Account
Do you already have a Get Wines Direct account?
If yes, please enter your login information below.