Gotham Langhorne Creek Shiraz 2020 Dozen
90 POINT RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT LANGHORNE CREEK SHIRAZ UNDER $10
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- 90 POINT RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- UNDER HALF PRICE SAVE $120 A DOZEN
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE RATED 93 POINTS WINE SHOWCASE
- UNBEATABLE DEAL LANGHORNE CREEK SHIRAZ UNDER $10
Aromas of plum, red currant and hints of nectarine combine seamlessly with a rich palate of dark cherry, chocolate and spice. Full and round with soft tannin's and excellent length, this is a wine that will be enjoyed.
90 Point Rated - Sam Kim Wine Orbit
"Beautifully ripe and youthfully expressed, the bouquet shows dark plum, raspberry, dried herb and almond characters, followed by a succulent palate offering medium-full-body and silky texture, leading to a nicely rounded finish. At its best: now to 2027. $20.00."
Selected Shiraz from quality Langhorne Creek vineyards was vinified using a combination of fermentation styles and French and American oak to build complexity and structure.
Langhorne Creek, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or for the years to come|
- y_2023, m_9, d_27, h_3
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.35
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_10
- loc_en_AU, sid_116155, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 8.08ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT