Glen Eldon Barossa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
94 POINT RATED EXCEPTIONAL CABERNET SAUVIGNON FROM GLEN ELDON WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED EXCEPTIONAL CAB SAUV
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 95 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED WINERY
The result rich black berry fruit, damson plum and chocolate flavours with mint notes flow around a long palate of fine grained tannins. A wine that is delicious now but will also develop further complexity as it softens over the next decade.
Made from fruit drawn the Barossa floor and high up in the Eden Valley Richard use exactly the same philosophy as for making the Dry Bore.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for next 5 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 64.24ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;