Giordano Primitivo Puglia IGT Appassimento Rinforzato 2018 6pack
99 POINT RATED LUCA MARONI FOR FOURTH STRAIGHT YEAR & GOLD MEDAL WINNER THE HIGHEST RATED ITALIAN WE HAVE EVER SOLD
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 99 POINT RATED LUCA MARONI THE ITALIAN JAMES HALLIDAY
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER BERLIN WINE TROPHY 2018
- 99 POINT RATED FOR THE 4TH CONSECUTIVE VINTAGE
- PRODUCED BY 6 TIME WINNER OF BERLINER WINE TROPHY ITALIAN PRODUCER OF THE YEAR
Ripe grapes of the prestigious Primitivo vine variety do not get harvested, but are left on the vine so that their ripening can go on. After about 15 days, grapes are overripen and dry out directly on the vine, giving us a Primitivo with a complex bouquet of red fruits, raisins and clear hints of marasca cherry. In the mouth it develops all its arrogance, its body is captivating, mature and enhanced especially by its aging in barrique. Primitivo Appassimento Rinforzato is a wine which remains in your memory for its strong character and great personality.
Berliner Wine Trophy - Best Producer 2016, 2017 & 2018
Berlin Wine Trophy
Its style has been defined and refined step by step by our three senior Winemakers of Giordano Vini who have passionately dedicated the last years to study the noble Primitivo vine variety. Their aim was to create an important wine, traditional yet innovative, by removing its harshness as much as possible in order to get a strong structure but without asperity. With 2015 grape harvest they finally achieved their aim. Ripe grapes of the prestigious Primitivo vine variety have not been harvested. They were left on the vine so that their ripening could go on.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar until 2040|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 31.77ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;