Fowles Wines Chop Chop Victorian Sangiovese 2021
COOL CLIMATE SANGIOVESE 57% OFF FROM ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S FINEST COOL CLIMATE WINE PRODUCERS
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 57% OFF VICTORIAN SANGIOVESE FROM FOWLES WINES
- FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED WINERY
- 5 STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- AUSTRALIA'S BEST PRICE ON FOWLES WINES CHOP CHOP SANGIOVESE
Rich plum and cherry with a hint of cassis. A silky soft mid-palate, with fine chalky tannins and a hit of spice on the lingering finish.
Fowles Wines vineyards and winery are located in the dramatic granite landscape of Strathbogie Ranges region of Victoria. Fowles Wine crafts some of Australia’s finest cool climate wines, winning many of Australia’s most prestigious wine medals and trophies. The Fowles Wine team is energetic and enterprising, continuing to break new ground by proudly taking the Strathbogie Ranges ‘message in a bottle’ to the world with some ofAustralia’s most exciting wines.The Strathbogie Ranges are located 100 kilometres north of Melbourne. The ruggedly beautiful massifs its almost 600 metres above sea level and is characterised by ancient granite boulders dating back over 360million years. A huge granite peninsula, pushed up from the ocean, the Strathbogie Ranges has emerged as a truly distinct, high-altitude and cool climate region, helping us to produce intense wines that are elegant and full of character.
Strathbogie Ranges, Victoria
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 251.82ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;