Einzellage 100 Year Old Vine Valley Floor Barossa Valley Grenache 2017
91 POINT DRY GROWN SINGLE VINEYARD 100 YEAR OLD VINE BAROSSA VALLEY GRENACHE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- SINGLE VINEYARD DRY GROWN 100 YEAR OLD VINE BAROSSA GRENACHE
- 91 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- FROM ONE OF BAROSSA VALLEYS MOST REVERED GROWERS
- SOURCED FROM VINEYARD LOCATED IN TANUNDA ON VALLEY FLOOR
- EINZELLAGE MEANS SINGLE SITE WHICH IS WHERE FRUIT IS SOURCED
Lovely purple colour with red hue. A bright, red cherry, blueberry and cranberry packed nose. Light to medium bodied the bouquet doesn’t let you down as your met with overwhelming fruit flavours of blueberry and cherry, its back with some herbal notes and finishing with soft tannin which round everything up provided a wine only describable as beautifully pretty.
91 Point Rated
Wine Showcase Magazine
Sourced From One Of Barossa Valleys Most Revered Growers from a single vineyard located on the outskirts of Tanunda on the Valley Floor from a vineyard which just celebrated its 100th birthday. Fruit was picked in early hours of morning when temperatures were at their lowest for the day to ensure fruit remained crisp whilst being transported to winery. The grapes were destalked and placed uncrushed into small stainless steel open top fermenters. Cultured yeast was used to start fermentation and the tanks were hand plunged spending 7 days on skins at 26 degrees. The skins we gently pressed and we kept the wine in tank to create a virgin style of Grenache to retain fleshy fruit flavours then bottled with minimal filtration and no fining.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- y_2019, m_11, d_13, h_1
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.1
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_5
- loc_en_AU, sid_110982, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 284.08ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT