Clifton Estate Barossa Shiraz 2019
CLIFTON PARK BAROSSA SHIRAZ EXPORT STOCK CLEARANCE UNDER HALF PRICE PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT RATED SAM KIM
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.17 out of 5 stars.
- UNDER HALF PRICE BAROSSA SHIRAZ
- AMONG THE GREATEST RED WINE VALUES IN THE MARKETPLACE ROBERT PARKER
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- EXPORT STOCK CLEARANCE UNDER $10 A BOTTLE
- PRODUCER NAMED JAMES HALLIDAY 5 RED STAR WINERY 10 CONSECUTIVE YEARS
From a classic year, this Barossa Shiraz has an intense red colour with vivid purple hues. The nose is abundant with vibrant red fruits supported by subtle hints of French Oak. On the palate, well balanced tannins are intertwined with flavours of black cherries, satsuma plums and mulberries. This all leads to a wine which is full bodied in style with a plush mouthfeel and great length of flavour.
The Estate Range consists of wines from Australia’s world famous Barossa Valley in South Australia. Grapes are primarily sourced from vineyards belonging to our family who has since the 1870’s been involved in grape growing, farming and mining in the Barossa. The grapes are crushed and de-stemmed into fermenters. Yeast is added immediately once in fermenter and the ferments are pumped over twice daily to maximise colour, tannin and flavour extraction. Cooling is used to ensure ferment temperatures remain in the 22-25 degree Celsius range which will allow the fruit to display maximum fruit expression. Pressing then occurs approximately seven days after crushing and the wine is then put into French oak for maturation for up to 12
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- y_2023, m_6, d_3, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.35
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_6
- loc_en_AU, sid_116473, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 205.37ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Link Your Account
Do you already have a Get Wines Direct account?
If yes, please enter your login information below.