Chateau Yaldara Black Snake Barossa Valley Shiraz 2020
94 POINT RATED SAM KIM BAROSSA VALLEY SHIRAZ PRODUCED BY CHATEAU YALDARA FROM 50 YEAR OLD VINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- HALF PRICE BAROSSA VALLEY SHIRAZ
- PRODUCED BY CHATEAU YALDARA ESTABLISHED IN 1847
- SOURCED FROM 50 YEAR OLD VINES & AGED IN OAK FOR 24 MONTHS
It displays aromas of rich dark fruits with rich earthy notes, olive tapenade and spicy oak. The colour is opulent with dark purple hues with red edges. The palate has dark plum, blackcurrant, cocoa powder, spice and black pepper finishing with richness with a balanced structure. Gentle tannin extraction and post ferment skin maceration.
94 Point Rated - Sam Kim Wine Orbit
The 2020 Chateau Yaldara Black Snake shiraz is a Barossa Valley classic made from premium old vines up to 50 years old. Gentle tannin extraction and post ferment skin maceration. Oak treatment French and American oak for 24 months maturation. Enjoy now or cellar for up to 5 years.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar up to 5 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 228.79ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;