Chain Of Ponds Pilot Block Adelaide Hills Rose 2017
93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING ADELAIDE HILLS ROSE FROM TROPHY WINNING WINERY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- GOLD MEDAL WINNING ADELAIDE HILLS ROSE
- PRODUCED TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER GREG CLACK
- JAMES HALLIDAY HAS RATED CHAIN OF PONDS WINES UP TO 98 POINTS
Vibrant pink with highlighted hues of salmon pink. Lifted aromas of strawberries and cream entwined with fragrant rosewater with a hint of musk and white florals. Lively fresh fruits of raspberry and strawberry fill the palate with hints of new season cherries. Balanced lively acidity and a gentle refreshing sweetness gives a mouthwatering finish to the wine to balance the hints of sweet spices, musk and strawberries and cream.
93 Point Rated
Wine Showcase Magazine
Australian Wine Showcase
Crushed, destemmed and chilled to air bag press as each variety ripened, the grapes were then pressed within the hour to minimise colour pickup from the skins. The juice of all portions was held cold until both blocks were harvested. The juice was blended prior to fermentation and fermented only on very light solids. The juice was inoculated with a fruit enhancing yeast and fermented at cool temperatures to preserve the natural fresh fruit characters.
Adelaide Hills, South Australia
- y_2020, m_2, d_19, h_13
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_112113, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 276.13ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT