Cantine Losito Nero Di Troia IGP Organic 2016
ORGANIC & VEGAN ITALIAN NERO DI TROIA FROM FROM OWNED VINEYARD
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 100% ORGANIC & VEGAN ITALIAN NERO DI TROIA
- FROM WINE GROWERS THAT HAVE BEEN MAKING WINE FOR THE LAST 69 YEARS
- FAMILY OWNED VINEYARD
Ruby red colour, with entrancing hints of blackberries, currants, violets and spices. The taste is full, dry and balsamic. Inebriating.
Harvested in mid-October, our organic grapes from the vineyards surrounding the winery are processed in less than five minutes from the harvest; a fermentation in contact with the red skins follows for 8-10 days, with three daily pumping over and at a controlled temperature. After filtration, it is aged in the bottle for at least 6 months.
It is not aged in wood to preserve the characteristic features of the Nero di Troia grapes.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 5 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 288.76ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;