Cantina Tollo Rocca Ventosa Terre Di Chieti IGP Sangiovese 2019
ITALIAN SANGIOVESE SOURCED FROM MULTIPLE WINNER OF BEST PRODUCER IN EUROPE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3 out of 5 stars.
- OUR BEST VALUE FOR MONEY ITALIAN SANGIOVESE
- BEST WINE PRODUCER IN EUROPE GREAT INTERNATIONAL WINE AWARDS
- "CANTINA TOLLOS WINES ARE BARGAINS GIVEN TODAY'S SUPER HIGH WINE PRICES" ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE
- BEST WINE PRODUCER IN EUROPE MUNDUS VINI
Colour is intense ruby red with light purple highlights. Fragrance shows ripe red fruits; wild cherry, elegant spice finish. The taste is medium bodied, good structure and balance with velvety and persistent finish.
Robert Parker's Wine Advocate
"Cantina Tollo’s wines are pleasant, well-made, clean offerings that represent bargains given today’s super-high wine prices."
Cantina Tollo wines are rooted in a territory with an ancient wine-producing tradition and in an ideal microclimate unique in the world characterised by mild sea breezes and cool currents coming in from the Maiella. Cantina Tollo was set up in 1960, twenty local people set up a collective with the objective of providing a Cantina for the grapes of the local farmers. They were mostly small farmers with a tiny patch of land to their credit. Today, Cantina Tollo continues to provide true expression of both fruit and appellation.
A medium-structured Sangiovese, balanced, soft and with good length, obtained exclusively from the hillside vineyards of Tollo, Giuliano Teatino and Ortona. Type and time of maceration of the skins maceration of the skins at controlled temperature for 7/8 days. Refinement In stainless steel tanks for 3 months and barriques
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2021, m_10, d_23, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_113961, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 243.49ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT