Cantarelle Triplette Cotes De Provence Rose 2017
GOLD MEDAL WINNING PROVENCE ROSE BELOW HALF PRICE LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER CONCOURS GENERAL AGRICOLE 2018
- SOURCED FROM PROVENCE REGION IN FRANCE
- BELOW HALF PRICE WHILE STOCKS LAST
- OWNED & OPERATED BY THE DIEUDONNE' FAMILY
Dazzling freshness with a lingering finish. Pouring the most delicate pale blush, this Côtes de Provence is a blend of syrah, grenache and cinsault. As light in body as it is in hue, this carries delicate raspberry, pear, cantaloupe on a tight, lightly spicy frame. This light bodied wine gets better as it warms up in the glass, allowing the savoury spices to open up and relax. Ideal with food, this lingers with cracked pepper and fine stoniness.
Concours General Agricole 2018
On the Domain there are many relics from Roman times. The Romans not only gave their name to the Provence, the Provincia Romana, but they also brought the culture of the vine in early AD. The Domain of Cantarelle was founded in 1974 and developed by the Dieudonné family in the 2000s to become the largest vineyard of the Coteaux Varois de Provence AOC. The vines situated in altitude benefit from a clay and limestone soil and from good sunshine which allow the wine to preserve its freshness and acidity.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2021, m_1, d_23, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_113759, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.39ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT