Borgo Salcetino Chianti Classico DOCG 2015
GOLD MEDAL WINNING ITALIAN RED BLEND SOURCED FROM CHIANTI CLASSICO
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- INTERNATIONAL GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- SINGLE VINEYARD SOURCED FROM CHIANTI CLASSICO REGION IN ITALY
- LIMITED RELEASE FROM FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED WINERY
- SINGLE VINEYARD ITALIAN RED BLEND
Garnet Red Colour, intense nose with raspberries & cherries. Fruity full bodied palate with velvety tannins.
Tre Bicchieri Awards 2018
Borgo Salcetino was established in 1996 when Valneo and Tonino Livon, two Friulan winemakers decided to spread their skills in winemaking to the Chianti Classico area, precisely to Radda in Chianti. The estate comprises 30 hectares, half of which are dedicated to wine growing. An important gradual renovation of the vineyards has been carried out, which included reaching a density of 7000 plants per hectare, and improving the quality of the vines, and integrating the current native Sangiovese and Canaiolo with an experimental Merlot.
Chianti Classico, Italy
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for the next decade|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 265.24ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;