Bethany First Village Barossa Valley Rose 2021
95 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL BAROSSA WINE SHOW 2021 ROSE FROM BETHANY WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 95 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL BAROSSA WINE SHOW 2021
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 94 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED SIXTH GENERATION WINEMAKER
- 5 RED STAR RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINERY
Beautifully pale salmon pink. Balanced and strong nose of little red fruits, strawberry shortcake and spice. A full and textural palate that carries the lovely spicy red fruits on a bed of gentle acid, fine phenolics and fresh, bright aromatic florals. A long finish is languid, gently fruited and refreshing.
95 Point Rated
Barossa Wine Show 2021
Barossa Wine Swow 2021
Grenache, Mataro, Malbec, Cinsault were direct pressed with minimal skin contact and co-fermented in stainless steel. The wine was lees stirred twice a week for a month before being racked. The Riesling portion was wild fermented on skins before being pressed to stainless steel to complete its ferment. Once dry it was blended to the final wine to add textural and aromatic complexity without colour.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 3-4 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.67ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;