Berton Vineyards Foundstone Rose 2019
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ROSE DEAL FROM PRODUCER OF WORLD'S BEST VALUE WINE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.17 out of 5 stars.
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
- NEW RELEASE CRISP STYLE ROSE FROM BERTON VINEYARDS
- PRODUCER OF WORLD'S BEST VALUE WINE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE HIGHLY RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
Light salmon in colour with peach tones. Pomegranate and cranberry aromas with blossom floral notes. Vibrant flavours of cherry, pomegranate, nectarine and strawberry cream with a zesty finish. Now, years later, we still take pride in selecting our fruit from the same vineyards and producing wines that are consistently full of flavour and made so they are ready to drink now.
Berton Vineyards was established in 1996 by Bob and Cherie Berton when they purchased a block of land in High Eden, a subregion of the Barossa Valley, South Australia. This idyllic property sits 450m above sea level on gently rolling hills - except for the Chardonnay block which is anything but gentle!!
The first wines that we ever made were released under this label, so these wines are very special to us. Now, years later, we still take pride in selecting our fruit from the same vineyards and producing wines that are consistently full of flavour and made so they are ready to drink now.
South Eastern Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- y_2020, m_10, d_29, h_16
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_10
- loc_en_AU, sid_112036, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 285.05ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT