Berton Vineyards Foundstone Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO $5.99 A BTL PREV VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE WAS A GOLD MEDAL WINNER CWSA 2018
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 91 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
- SAVE $107 AND 59% A DOZEN
The Foundstone Cabernet Sauvignon has deep youthful crimson and mauve hues. This intense fragrant wine offers abundant aromas of dark cherry, blood plums and blackberry with dusty cassia oak. The palate is medium bodied with soft tannins offering generous dark fruit flavours complemented by a dusty oak finish.
Berton Vineyards was established in 1996 by Bob and Cherie Berton when they purchased a block of land in High Eden, a subregion of the Barossa Valley, South Australia. This idyllic property sits 450m above sea level on gently rolling hills - except for the Chardonnay block which is anything but gentle!!
The first wines that we ever made were released under this label, so these wines are very special to us. Now, years later, we still take pride in selecting our fruit from the same vineyards and producing wines that are consistently full of flavour and made so they are ready to drink now.
South Eastern Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now and for the next 2 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 270.57ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;